Increased API Error Rates

Resolved
Resolved
After 55 minutes

We have confirmed that all systems are fully functional. Thank you for your patience.

{:closed=>"Closed", :complete=>"Complete", :false_alarm=>"False Alarm", :identified=>"Identified", :investigating=>"Investigating", :open=>"Open", :recovering=>"Recovering", :resolved=>"Resolved", :scheduled=>"Scheduled", :underway=>"Underway"}
After 36 minutes

The Kafka cluster has stabilized and all functionality should be restored. We are continuing to monitor the situation while we confirm no other systems are impacted.

Recovering
After 17 minutes

We've resolved the networking issue and the Kafka cluster is currently stabilizing. We anticipate this will take 20 to 30 minutes and are continuing to monitor the situation.

Identified

We've identified and are currently working to resolve a networking issue related to the shared Kafka cluster in the region resulting in increased error rates around creation and deletion of resources and around REST API Gateway usage for existing resources.

Began at:

Affected components
  • Azure US West